Please see Program Areas – Education for more specific and detailed information about your eligibility to apply. The Foundation will accept program-related and applied research grant proposals that 1) support the high school to college transition and 2) increase postsecondary opportunities and success.
Please review the Deadlines page for more information about when to submit a proposal.
- You do not need to submit a Letter of Inquiry (LOI)
- Foundation staff will provide you with proposal instructions via email
- Submit the completed grant proposal electronically as one PDF to email@example.com by the proposal deadline
- Applicants will receive an email to confirm receipt of the full proposal.
- Review program criteria and contact staff to assess eligibility and fit.
- If your organization is invited to submit a Letter of Inquiry, staff will provide you with instructions via email. If your organization is subsequently invited to submit a full proposal, staff will provide you with proposal instructions via email. (For dates, please see Deadlines.)
- Applicants will receive an email to confirm receipt of the LOI/full proposal.
Please note that the application procedures and deadlines do not apply to environment grantmaking. If your organization aligns with the Foundation’s environment priorities, please contact staff to discuss eligibility and application procedures.